Feldkirch / Vorarlberg –
Bregenz approx. 38km,
Vaduz approx. 15km
The medieval and contemplative town of the earls of Montfort lies imbedded in the quadrangle between Germany, Suisse and Liechtenstein. Foliage walks, narrow alleys, nice shops, cafés, restaurants with garden invites you to join some hours in one of the oldest cultural regions of Europe. In former times the region was a famous meeting point for artists and performers.
You can feel the traditions of the Alemannic folk culture on numerous events and festivals, which complete the lively town with romantic ambience.
Sights: “Schattenburg”, museum of the “Schattenburg”, “Katzenturm” – oddment of the old town, town hall – frescoes show the history of the town, state conservatorium – the original “Stella Matutina“ of the Jesuits, museum of the marksmen, wild park – with nature trail.
- 2 x overnight stay in the ***Hotel or in the ****Hotel
- 2 x breakfast buffet
- 1 x skewer knight within the 3 course menu in the “Schlosswirtschaft” of the “Schattenburg”
- 1 x Entrance to the museum of the “Schattenburg”
- 1 x small present as a memory on your holiday
- 1 x 200 page guide book about the small historic towns of Austria
Rates per person and arrangement in €:
01. January to 30. November 2017
In a double room – category *** from 174,-€
In a double room – category **** from 268,--€
In a single room – category *** 229,--€
In a single room – category **** 383,-- €
Minimum stay 2 nights
Reduction for children sleeping in their parents' room:
0 - 5 years: 100% for hotel service – bed & breakfast
6 - 11 years: 50%
12 - 15 years: 10%
Example houses: ****Hotel Post/ ***Hotel Central Löwen